SALES EXECUTIVE (Technical Sales)
- £18,000 basic rising to £20,000 after 6 months.
- £25,000 OTE for Year 1
- Full training provided
- 22 days holiday (exclusive of bank holidays)
- Excellent career prospects in a well-respected industry
Transmon Engineering Limited are a well-known and highly respected organisation in the field of forklift truck and materials handling safety and control systems - but don’t worry if that doesn’t mean too much to you. We will give you all the training you need on the products that we supply and the solutions we provide so you too will become an expert in this field.
Established in 1994 we are specialists in our field and as a result of a fantastic period of growth we are looking to expand our sales team and in return offer someone excellent career prospects.
Reporting into our Business Development Manager you will be based in our Syston based offices with hours of work from 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday.
The main duties involved in this role will be telephone based sales calls to potential prospects to discuss our range of products and to ultimately book appointments.
After a 6 month probationary period we would look to progress the successful applicant into a role that would see them attending the visits themselves with our guidance (pending achievement of set targets) This would see you shadowed by your manager until the time comes for you to go out on your own, at this stage we would look to furnish you with all that you need to become a field sales executive, so the role truly is one that offers an unrivaled career path.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive, this role would suit a telesales executive or recruitment consultant, and we want a tenacious individual who is:
- Capable of working on their own or as part of a team
- You will ideally have an understanding of forklift trucks or materials handling equipment
- Previous telesales experience is a must
- IT (Microsoft package) literate (sage is an advantage but non-essential)
- Professional and well mannered
- Driven and has a natural hunger to succeed
- Technically minded (we are an engineering firm after all)
- Has the ability to understand and document customer requirements
- Able to talk to contacts from managers to directors
- Is highly organised, this is a role to make your own so you will be responsible for your own database.
To apply for this opportunity please send covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Date: October 2017
Return to News