HIGH POWERED 24 LED TO IMPROVE OPERATOR CONTROL AND SITE SAFETY FOR PEDESTRIANS
Did you know that over 90% of crane accidents were as a result of human error, either pedestrian or operator. In the US, 50% of crane accidents that had injuries resulted in fatalities (2009)
The Crane Alert system is designed to be easy to fit for all overhead crane models and applications. The unit is constructed from heavy die-cast aluminium and is IP67 rated to ensure it is rugged enough to cope with indoor and outdoor applications.
The system is available in 2 configurations , a projected 'spot' or a projected 'line' dependent upon your requirements and this can be changed easily enough with the lens cover provided.
The unit is available in 3 colours , red, blue or white so you have a choice dependent upon the lighting already in place within the working environment..
Blue, Red or White Spotlight Specifications
- Power: 120 Watts 84 Watts 84 Watts (white)
- Voltage: 9-60V DC
- Lumens: 12000 lm 8400 lm 84 lumens (white)
- LEDs: 24 (Cree LED)
- LED color temperature: 6000K
- Working life: 50000 hours
- Size: 9" X 3.9" X 9.2" (229 X 98 X 234mm)
- Waterproof: IP67
- Working temperature: -40~85?
- Material: Aluminum die-cast housing.
- Approval: ISO9000--CE--RoHS
- Adjustable mounting bracket: 150 degree up/down
- Easy to install
- High powered 24 LED configuration
- Accepts 12-24-36 and 48V DC input
- Long life LED's (50,000 hours)
- IP67 Rated
- Adjustable mounting brackets to alter angle of beam for higher accuracy
- Greater control of load by crane operator
- Reduction in pedestrian accidents
- Increased site safety
- Can project full 'box' around crane with 4x lights for even greater safety
For more information or a full quotation CLICK HERE