REDUCES ENGINE WEAR BY MONITORING OIL PRESSURE AND COOLANT TEMPERATURE
The system monitors the existing engine oil pressure switch and the supplied coolant temperature switch. If low oil pressure or high coolant temperature is detected, the audible alarm and/or flashing beacon activates to warn the operator and if the engine is not switched off within 30 seconds it is shut down automatically.
If the fault condition persists, the system will continue to shut down after 30 seconds on re-start.
This system is combined with iTEch Power system to prevent excess idling.
Detects over-heating or low oil level, and triggers an audible alarm / flashing beacon. Requires supervisor over-ride to reset.
As Level 1, plus automatic truck shut down after delay of 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 minutes. Requires supervisor over-ride to reset.
- Easy to install
- Simple connection and low maintenance
- Monitors existing engine oil pressure switch
- Monitors supplied coolant temperature switch
- Warning light and audible alarm
- 30 second warning prior to shut down
- Reduction in engine damage caused by overheating / low oil pressure
- Reduction in fuel bills and reduced engine wear
- Increased site safety
For more information or a full quotation CLICK HERE