ENHANCES SITE SAFETY AND OPERATOR ACCOUNTABILITY BY ALERTING OPERATIVES OF AN EXCESSIVE IMPACT
The Transmon iTEch Impact System alerts the operator and those around that the vehicle has suffered an excessive impact via audible and visual warning devices mounted in the cab. Off truck personnel are alerted via an external-flashing beacon.
The system features a Supervisor Reset Option. The alarm can only be de-activated via a key-switch, fitted to the dashboard and the Site Manager or Supervisor is the only person to have this key.
Detects impacts and triggers an alarm siren / flashing beacon. Requires supervisor over-ride to reset.
As Level 1, plus automatic truck shut down upon impact. Requires supervisor over-ride to reset.
- Suitable for Gas, Diesel & Electric Trucks
- Ideal for inside and outside operating sites
- Works in all directions :- X, Y & Z Axis
- Enhances driver accountability and site safety
- Improved site safety
- Reduction in damage
- Insurance premiums may be reduced
For more information or a full quotation CLICK HERE