OC53 Bluetooth Fleet management
PROVIDES:- FLEET MANAGEMENT, USABLE SOFTWARE, DRIVER ACCESS AND IMPACT MONITORING WITH ADDITIONAL COMPATIBILITY ALL FROM ONE UNIT
Provided by our partner ID Systems, the OC53 utilises the same housing as the popular OC55 model but has been fitted with Bluetooth communication. It provides real-time information about the fleet, assisting logistics professionals with managing their operations more effectively.
Drivers can log in via a manual key code (4 digits), or an RFID fob.
The system communicates via Bluetooth to an App. This App can be downloaded on any Apple iOS 12 or later device and will automatically communicate with the truck when in range (approximate range 100ft) Utilising a Bluetooth connection means that the system is out-of-the-box ready and requires no IT involvement. Ideal for smaller fleets or where the WiFi network cannot be used.
- Colour LCD display
- Suitable for Gas, Diesel & Electric Trucks
- Eliminates keys, increasing security
- Up to 1,000 drivers with a combination of key codes and RFID fobs
- Up to 3,000 log memory - oldest entries are overwritten automatically when full
- Start vehicles with keypad or RFID fob
- Fully configurable operators check list questions
- Impact Detection (variable sensitivity and handling options)
- Recorded events can be filtered, graphed and reported using included software
- Certain events can be reported instantly via email
- Automatic driver code expiration - automatic lockout upon reaching retraining date
- Instant Messaging Service - simple messages can be sent to trucks, and replied to by driver with set responses
- Automatic data exchange via Bluetooth
- Drivers can only drive what they are allowed to
- Increased site safety and reduced damage from increased accountability
- Truck usage and utilisation monitoring - increase your efficiency
- Driver re-training alerts / licence monitoring
App Based Software:
Managers log into the App, usually downloaded onto an iPad and from here the can run reports, add or remove drivers, monitor impacts and much more!!
For more information or a full quotation on the OC53 CLICK HERE