OC55/OC59 Expert Fleet Management GPS, Wi-Fi, Cellular
PROVIDES:- FLEET MANAGEMENT, USABLE CLOUD BASED SOFTWARE, DRIVER ACCESS AND IMPACT MONITORING WITH ADDITIONAL COMPATIBILITY ALL FROM ONE UNIT
Provided by our partner ID Systems, the OC55 has been adopted by some of the largest forklift truck manufacturers, suppliers and users in the world. It provides real-time information about the fleet, assisting logistics professionals with managing their operations more effectively.
Drivers can log in via a manual key code (4 digits), or an RFID fob.
The system communicates utilising a site own existing WiFi with the cloud based software, providing real-time information, and automatically generated reports and alerts. A highly flexible daily checks system also allows your truck maintenance procedures to go paper-free, with associated cost and environmental benefits for your company!
- Colour LCD display
- Suitable for Gas, Diesel & Electric Trucks
- Eliminates keys, increasing security
- Up to 1,000 drivers with a combination of key codes and RFID fobs
- Up to 3,000 log memory - oldest entries are overwritten automatically when full
- Start vehicles with keypad or RFID fob
- Fully configurable operators check list questions
- Impact Detection (variable sensitivity and handling options)
- Recorded events can be filtered, graphed and reported using included software
- Certain events can be reported instantly via email
- Automatic driver code expiration - automatic lockout upon reaching retraining date
- Instant Messaging Service - simple messages can be sent to trucks, and replied to by driver with set responses
- Automatic data exchange via Wi-Fi using existing infrastructure where available
- Drivers can only drive what they are allowed to
- Increased site safety and reduced damage from increased accountability
- Truck usage and utilisation monitoring - increase your efficiency
- Driver re-training alerts / licence monitoring
Infomatics Cloud Based Software:
User log in to the secured site, and are presented with an easy to use dashboard which highlights the key elements:- impacts, efficiency, utilisation, failed checklist items and power lost events. There are then tabs down the left had side to configure the settings, add drivers, vehicles, change checklist items and set driver authorisation report.
The Infomatics software also has granularity which allows multiple sites to be accessed from 1 login. Each site manager can also have their own login to view that site only. This is great for multi-site, multi-department organisations where they want 1 uniformed system for fleet management and where managers of several sites can view all of the sites in one place!
For more information or a full quotation on the OC55 CLICK HERE