INCREASES SITE SAFETY BY PROMPTING THE OPERATOR TO CONNECT THEIR SEAT BELT OR DRIVE WILL BE PROHIBITED
The Sequential Seatbelt Startup System is designed to alert the operator if the seatbelt is not connected or has been disconnected during use. It can also be used to disable vehicle functionality, such as interrupt drive, or prevent vehicle ignition.
An audible buzzer and a visual lamp are mounted in the cab to alert the operator. Off truck personnel are alerted via an external flashing red beacon.
The only means of deactivating the warning during use is to replace the seatbelt strap in to the clasp. The warning devices all remain active whilst the seatbelt is not fastened and the truck is in use.
- Suitable for gas, diesel & electric trucks
- High visibility black & orange lap belts
- Prevent truck being started or direction selected while belt is disconnected
- Can activate awareness devices, e.g. beacon, sounder
- Can also be interfaced with our TDS601 for additional enforcement
- Improved operator safety
- Could lead to reduced insurance premiums
Seat belts can also be used in conjunction with our TDS601 fleet management system, which has the ability to enforce correct seatbelt use, and record non-compliance.
For more information or a full quotation CLICK HERE